[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Re: Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 10th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Old Queen Eliyzah smiled comfortingly at her grandson and clutched his hand,
"Jenavyve will come round, she always does. We know nothing of her past after all. Both her parents might be up in the heavens with yours for all we know". She sighed, she missed her daughter, Queen Emma, and her son-in-law, and knew Eric often grieved on the anniversary of their deaths.
---
Amy was scared, more scared than she had ever been. Drake hadn't tried anything serious with her before, but he was uncontrollable now. She whined in pure fear when he starting to bite her neck, it was soft but she hated it. It was something about neck-biting she didn't like. His words sent indescribable chills down her spine. When he started to touch her in ways no girl of 15 should really be touched, she did scream.

"Please Drake, please. Stop! This is wrong!", she shouted at him. She had no idea how she was able to shout at him. She had the wind knocked out of her when he threw her onto the bed, so she wouldn't of been able to move even if she tried. When he climbed on top of her, she started to breath heavily. He was so close, too close. She moved around and tried to crawl from beneath him, she was shaking badly and felt weak with fear.

He started to touch her again. It was then she knew nobody was going to come, he was going to take something away from her she'd never get back and she couldn't stop him. Amy began to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks as she tried to push him off with little effort. "P-Please s-stop", she said with a quiet, hoarse voice.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 10th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Drake growled, "I'll stop when I want to!" He screamed in her face, and slowly lifted up the dress she was wearing. He stopped, and hiccuped a few times. With a quick movement, he grabbed the garbage basket from beside the bed and threw up with it. Just before he was going to do anything worse. His body became limp and he passed out, falling to the hard floor, with no sign of waking up.

Eric sighed, and then changed his sitting position. Leaving his hand for his Grandmother to hold. "I guess you're right. Maybe she just misses them? How can I make her feel more at home?" Worried dearly for his adopted little sister, he was indeed his favourite person in the world. All he wanted was for her to be the happiest she could be.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 10th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Amy, as she felt Drake lift up her night dress wished for something, anything to make him stop, she had her eye's screw shut. For she knew he'd go all the way. Her prayers had been heard. She heard him hiccup, and the sound of throwing up. Just hearing that made her gag a little, but opening her eyes at hearing a thud, saw that he had fallen onto the ground. Amy looked at him closely, he was breathing. She saw him stir a little, he must of just passed out.

The girl started to cry though, sitting up in her bed and tucking her knees up to her chest. She was relieved, but shocked that he had actually tried to do that. The tears flowed, but she was silent apart from her quickened frightened breaths and his deep, heavy labored ones. She sat up in the bed, against the bed frame. Rocking back and forth to try and comfort herself. She wondered what to do with Drake, should she call someone in to put him in the bed?

"Why should I? He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near me...", she thought to herself. Muttering a few cuss words under her breath at him. She knew he'd probably wake up later on in the night and climb into the bed, and she knew she'd probably lay awake until she did. Still shaking, she climbed under the covers and put her head on the pillows on her side. Shuffling to the very edge of the bed. She doubt he'd stay on his side. He got 'frisky' in the night. Sighing, she closed her eyes, not going to sleep, but just to rest them.
---
His gradmother chuckled,
"You worry to much dear Eric, it's not about what you can do, it's about when she feels right. Maybe she wants to find her parents? Find out the truth? You never know, she may be keeping the secret of her life to herself. It's up to her in the end if she tells you". She yawned and shakily picked her glass again, taking another sip.

She closed her eyes for a moment, and opened them again. "If you wouldn't mind, I'm growing tired my boy, you need some sleep as well, please visit tomorrow". Eliyzah knew she didn't even have to ask, but it was a great comfort knowing Eric was there for her. She took off her glasses and lent forward, giving her grandson a light peck on the cheek.

She laughed for a moment, "If you were a toddler, you would of wiped your cheek and groaned in disgust. My, how you've grown. Into a handsome young man, a fine Prince and a fine future King". She lay back her head and closed her eyes, not being able to hold them open, she began to fall asleep.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 11th, 2012, 6:11 am

Eric smiled at his withering Grandmother. "Goodnight Gran'. I love you, have Sweetdreams." He whispered into her ear then kissed her cheek. The time was about half past midnight and he needed to be awake tomorrow to entertain his guests. With a yawn, he stretched his long arms and cracked his back. Retreating back downstairs only after he blew out the small candle on his grandmothers bedside table.

Once down the stairs, he was going to knock on Amy's door, but a rush ran through his body telling him not to. Sighing, he walked away from the door which read "Amy and Drake" and into his own chambers. Which seemed to be covered in reds, golds and blacks. He changed into his sleeping atire and went to sleep the second he hit the feather pillow.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 11th, 2012, 7:07 am

A few hours past and it was around 3am, all in the castle were asleep. All accept from Amy. The girl had been lying there, not able to sleep. She still hadn't recovered from earlier. She wished she could get up and go and see Amber or Blaine, but she couldn't move.

She was really, really tired but every time she closed her eyes she kept seeing Drake above her. Rubbing her eyes with her hands, she gave out a silent yawn and turned onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. She thought to herself about her choices in life, what she was going to do to get out of this marriage.

"Why must everything be so difficult? I don't want to risk the lives of the people of my kingdom, but no one knows of my suffering...and I'm not strong enough to tell them". She frowned, she felt like punching herself in the face. If she could tell someone what he just did, Drake would be gone.

But she couldn't, she was too scared of what he would do. Sighing, she waited for him to wake up and get into bed. She didn't quite know why she was waiting, maybe she didn't want to be frightened if she was asleep and then feel a body get in next to her.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 11th, 2012, 6:32 pm

Drake had his eyes half open, and his breathing was heavy. This monster was half asleep, and didn't want to sleep on the floor anymore. With a grunt, he picked himself up and crawled into bed. He hissed like a snake, "Stupid trees and wild cats of horses." He mumbled, "Go die in a closet." Mumbling before he fell instantly back to sleep.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 11th, 2012, 8:34 pm

Amy heard Drake stir, she sat up a little and watched him crawl into the bed. She heard him mutter utter nonsense before he fell silent into his sleep again. She shuffled as far away from him as possible before her sleepy eyes could hold open no longer. She fell asleep, but her sleep was plagued with night terrors and didn't last too long, for it was almost sunrise...

A couple of hours later, Amy's eyes opened and fluttered tiredly. She yawned and stretched out her arms. Looking around, she almost forgot where she was. Drake wasn't beside her. That wasn't a surprise. He couldn't get what he wanted last night so he probably went out looking for it this morning. Sighing, Amy sat up and pulled on a dressing gown to go downstairs with. She doubted anyone was in clothes, she knew Amber and Blaine wouldn't be.

She put on some slippers and fixed her morning hair quickly. It was wavy and cascaded down her shoulders. She looked so natural in the morning, you could tell she was beautiful without make-up or fancy jewelry. Yawning again, she opened the bedroom door. She couldn't hear speech upstairs, or any sign of movement. So she assumed they were all awake. That was a little embarrassing, the Princess awake after her two lower friends in the Royal family.

In the air, Amy could smell a delightful breakfast. It was calling her name. She began walking down the grand staircase. The male servants, as she walked past, stared at her. They couldn't believe someone so young in the morning could look so pretty. Amy however, was still a little shaken up from the night before. And didn't really return the grins and good mornings. She struggled to find her way in the castle, but remembered the door to the dining room and entered.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 13th, 2012, 6:16 am

Eric stopped talking and almost had a heart attack when the doors opened. "Goodness Amy, you scared me!" He laughed, then patted the chair beside him. "Come sit!" Smiling at her and welcoming her with wide eyes. Breakfast was pancakes with a bacon and egg sandwich, the sides were a choice between mini, or large hashbrowns. Eric had each different food on his plate, with only half left to eat!

Blaine almost devoured it all in one bite, before the waitress could finish putting the rest on his plate. The waitress kept adding more and more, Blaine simply kept eating. "Oh my goodness. This is amazing!" He spat out between munches, and continued eating. For drinks there was a choice between; orange juice, milk, or water. Blaine had all three.

Meanwhile, Amber took tiny bites. Not wanting to ruin her amazing looks, or hair, by demolishing what was on her plate. Though, she did occasionally take a really, really large bite. But did when garranteed no one was paying attention. "Amy, you are going to love what they made for breakfast! It's delisious!" Smiling to Amy as she used a napkin to dab the maple syrup that dripped down her chin.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 16th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Amy grinned and stretched out, still a little tired. She wiped her eyes free of 'sleepy dust' and sat down next to Eric.
"Good morning". She smiled at him tiredly, glancing into those pale ice blue eyes. Amy wished Drake had kind eyes like Eric's ones. Looking at Amy this morning, you would hardly believe she was assaulted in a most wrong way the night before. She ordered a pancake, one bacon and egg sandwich and one large hashbrown. It didn't take long to get to her and she began to eat. She poured herself a glass of orange juice as well.

She was enjoying the breakfast, she never skipped breakfast like Amber did at home normally too keep slim, Amy would roll her eyes at her. Amy learnt that starving yourself made it worse. She sprinkled a little sugar over her pancake and ate a little, it was gorgeous. "It really is lovely, you have the best chef", she said looking at Eric.

Meanwhile, Darren was munching away at a large plate of pancakes, for he didn't want the sandwich or hashbrowns that morning. He glanced at Amy, and then at Amber. Amber was fully made up and Amy obviously hadn't bothered to do her make-up or brush her hair extremely tidily. But Amy somehow looked prettier than Amber without it. He looked at Eric before deciding to speak.

"So Eric, what have you planned for today? Didn't mention a trip to the castle's coast line? Maybe for a swim in the sea?". Darren winked, he knew Eric disliked swimming, but Amy brightened up,
"That would be nice I guess, we all brought swimwear anyway".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 20th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Eric groaned, but Jenavyve quickly turned and her eyes popped. "I won't be attending. I don't like swimming with other people." She spat out between chews of her food, then turned back to her food. This was true, she hated swimming with other beings, for an odd reason that no one knew. "I prefer to swim alone." Whispering under her breaths as she sighed, sipping from her opaque glass.

The Prince's face went red, then he swollowed lightly. "If everyone wants to go, I guess I'll go too." Smiling sarcastically at his friends, hoping his uneasy feelings didn't show through. "We'll go after everyone finishes eating and gets dressed. A Day at the Beach!" His face lighting up in fear instead of happiness, but tried to cover it.

Amber almost choked on her food as she spat out cheers between coughs. "It sounds perfect!" Swollowing her food and smiling, and quickly pushing the plate out of her sight, as one of the waitresses took it. "I brought the prettiest bikini!" Squeeling and jumping in her seat.

Blaine almost died when she choked on all the food shoved in his mouth. Seeing that gorgeous beast named Darren in swim shorts and in the water, he almost had a heart attack as he spat the food out. 'Will you be attending Darren?" Asking nervously and slurring his words.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)