[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

[Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 23rd, 2012, 9:34 pm

It's basically set in Ponyville with our own OCs. It's a free for all so you can do whatever you want in Ponyville, if you want to play one of the Mane 6 or the Background Mane 6 as well you can, I'll add them to the list as I go along ^_^ I wanna get back into MLP, so this is my way of doing it!

What adventures will the ponies get up to? Will there be rivalry? Romance? It's up to you.

Mane/Background Characters ~

Applejack - AmyMarie
Fluttershy - Buffy
Rainbow Dash - Kopalover
Pinkie Pie - SophieCub
Twilight Sparkle - Vector
Rarity - RainbowDash
Soarin' - AmyMarie
Spike - Sixshot1998
Big Macintosh - Kopalover
---------------

OC Ponies ~

Mist Rider (viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24167) - AmyMarie
Thunder Runner (viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24171) - Buffy
Arrow Ryder (viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24181) - Kopalover
Lavender Blossom (viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24182) - AmyMarie
Evertale Lights - (viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24344) - Flora_Lioness
Ryan - (viewtopic.php?f=119&t=24288) - Nukascar1

P.S - Buffy, Thunder Runner is in Cloudsdale at the moment. Misty and him bump into each other in Ponyville, but they don't recognize each other on the first meeting.

~~~~

It was early morning in Equestria, and the early morning mist covered the land. Not many were up at that time, a few with businesses to open, yes, but not ponies who had the choice to stay in bed. However, a purple streak in the sky above Whitetail Wood proved that there was some pegasus there. Mist Rider, or Misty as her friends and fellow ponies called her, was having an early morning flight.

She loved flying around in the mist, bouncing on top of the light fluffy morning clouds that the weather pegasi and herself and placed there the night before for the weather forecast. It was nice to be able to fly in the mornings. The stars and the moon still shone, as they always did at around 5:00am in the morning in Equestria. And that's what Misty liked about it, being able to the stars without having to be in the dark.

After about an hour of dashing around, he thoughts trailed to that colt she had met. He had helped her become a talented flyer, but she never learnt of him name, and couldn't remember exactly what he looked like. Sighing, she flew back to her wooden lodge and went into her home. She got herself a drink and then thought about what she was going to do that day.
"I need some shopping from Ponyville...yeah, that's where I'll go today!"
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on July 31st, 2012, 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby Kopalover » July 23rd, 2012, 9:45 pm

Down at Sweet Apple Acres, a red colt with a blonde mane was already awake and out on the fields. Before he went to far from the house, he used one large hoof to hit the large bell to wake up his family to start their farm duties! Hopefully the loud bell woke his two sisters and his granny as he sighed then walked out to the field and strapped a wagon to his back and kicking the apple trees as he went. Apple season has just hit and they were very busy!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SophieCub » July 23rd, 2012, 9:48 pm

Pinkie Pie was asleep. She like to sleep but not as much as singing and laughing.. and being awake. She heard voices, her blue eyes shot open and woke up. "Morrrninnggg world!" Pinkie Pie said as she leaped around Ponyville singing. She loved to sing, she always had a good song she made up in her head. I always cheered her friends up too. She was so hungry, she wondered where she could get some food. She then heard voices again, and followed.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 23rd, 2012, 10:28 pm

Applejack, who had just been sleeping ever so soundly, woke up with the rest of the Apple family at hearing the bell. Yawning drowsly, she got up and saw her big brother not far away by the bell.
"Good 'mornin big brother. I'm ready for a good ol' day of hard work on the Apple farm!". She gave her brother a slight nudge before smiling. She wondered if her friends were awake, probably not. She knew Rainbow Dash would be sleeping in!
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Vector » July 23rd, 2012, 10:46 pm

In the Ponyville Library, Twilight Sparkle woke up after a while. "Aaahh. What a beautiful day outside. I have to go down to the library and rearrange the misplaced books before I go see my friends. Hmmm... I wonder where Spike is."
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby SophieCub » July 23rd, 2012, 10:48 pm

Pinkie Pie went over to AppleJack's house. She was bound to have fun there. "Hey AppleJack!" Pinkie Pie said smiling, showing all her teeth. She went over to AppleJack's brother, "Wake up sleepy head!" Then she started jumping up and down. "Can we play? Please can we play? I'm so bored! Who cares if it's early! I wanna play" Pinkie Pie could be a bit of a pain for the others sometimes. She loved to play and of course sing. Not too mention how her squeeky voice pierced through their brains. But she didn't fail cheering them up when they felt down. Pinkie Pie stood there staring at AppleJack. Her eyes wide open waiting for a reply.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 24th, 2012, 12:52 am

Spike was still asleep, dreaming of a mountain of gems and of course rarity.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Kopalover » July 24th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Once again, Big Macintosh sighed and went back to work. Kicking the trees so the apples would fall into his wagon. That's what he did almost everyday, it needed some excitement! Though, he wasn't a very exciting pony, he liked to lay low and quiet, away from comotion. Lost in his mind, he didn't notice the sleeping, blue pony in the Apple tree above him. With a large kick, both the apples and the now-startled pony fell into his basket.

"Hey! I was sleepin' there!" The blue pony with a rainbow tail and mane yelled, rubbing her head and tired eyes. "Hey AppleJack! Hey Pinkie! Good morning to you!" She flew up, blowing some of the apples out of the wagon, as Big Mac sighed. "I'll show you guys what I was working on last night!" Yelling towards the ground at the bouncing pink pony and the country Orange pony. Flying higher and higher each moment!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 24th, 2012, 4:25 pm

Applejack sighed heavily but gave Pinkie Pie a smile,
"Ah Pinkie, I gotta do some work on the farm today. But don't worreh sugarcube, I'll play later. Pinkie promise!". Applejack suddenly heard Rainbow's voice, "Rainbow? Ah good mornin' to ya! What in carnation were you doin' in one of meh apple trees?", she winked, obviously joking. She listened and then watched, wondering what Rainbow Dash was going to do. "Be careful Rainbow!", she shouted up.
---
Not far away, Soarin', one of the Wonderbolts, was getting some early morning training done. He had skipped training yesterday to see his parents, however, his brother wasn't there. He really wanted to see his brother, but he wasn't usually around his parents. Even though Soarin' didn't have alot in common with Arrow Ryder, he still loved him. His mind trailed to something else. Lately, he had been spending time with a pony called Rainbow Dash. They had some afternoon training planned, and he was looking forward going to Ponyville and getting away from some of the spotlight in Cloudsdale.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby SophieCub » July 24th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Pinkie Pie sighed," Okay.." She looked at Rainbow Dash," Hey do you wanna play with me?" She smiled a big smile again. "Or do you want to sing with me?" She looked up at the sky. She wondered what it was like to fly.. to be free. Then she looked at AppleJack again," Why do you work all the time AppleJack? Working is so bo-rinnggg!" Her eyes lit up and then just laughed. Pinkie Pie could be so random at times.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)