[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 5:00 am

Steele nodded and looked at Balto and the others "Balto we're going to head home and give the girls a little cheering up and I really miss Ice and I'm sure Star misses Amy." he said with a smile and started back towards Nome.

Kalu watched as Star and Steele headed back while Nova motioned for them to follow him towards the packs home "I'm actually excited to be joining a pack well sort of again."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 5:04 am

Balto watched his brothers-in-law before continuing the walk. Nava looked at them. "Remember, if Niju says anything, I will deal with him. He's been a major source of frustration lately," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Kalu walked along side Aleu admiring her beauty as they got closer to the packs home the sound of the ocean got more and more noticeable "So tell us Nava what's this Niju like anyway?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 3:27 pm

Nava sighed. "He's a very aggressive young male. He believes that we shouldn't bother leaving our territory because of the recent issues with the caribou and that if we have to, we can steal meat from other packs," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Kalu scoffed "If he's not willing to do what's best for the pack then he's just the same as my packs former leader." Kalu groaned hating that another wolf would go to lengths as stealing from another pack.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Nava looked down sadly. "He is a fool. He has always been one to reject wise advice for what seems easier," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Kalu sighed hearing the news about Niju he didn't seem to understand how another wolf could justify doing things like that to another pack. The smell of salt water filled his nose and he could see more wolves just over the hill "Aleu can you smell the sea water it's wonderful isn't it?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Aleu smiled. "It's unlike anything that I've ever experienced, love," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:51 pm

Kalu nuzzled against Aleu as they twisted their tails together to show their love for eachother "I'm so glad I met you Aleu, my love." his heart skipped beats when he was this close to her knowing hers did the same for him.

Standing above the enterance to the mountains area to meet the rest of the pack stood Niju a black wolf he saw Nava with some other wolves jumping down from the rocks. "Nava who are these outsiders you know the pack doesn't allow outsiders they need to leave now!" he growled.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Nava growled. "Stand down, Niju. They need a place to stay. Two of them are blood relatives of Aniu herself. You would be wise to leave them alone," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)