[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 29th, 2012, 3:58 am

Kalu just laid there letting Aleu listen to the sound of his heart beat "I'm glad I have you Aleu you've taken all of the darkness inside my heart and replaced it with your love." he smiled at Aleu loving the sparkle in her eyes.

Amy chuckled when Star ask her the question "it seems silly now but I kept looking out the window and wishing you were here I had wanted to see you while I was here all alone."

Steele tilted his ears back hearing the news, it brought up hurt feelings but he wouldn't let those feelings take over him "Yeah I think I'll go with Balto this year and see what happens."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 29th, 2012, 4:04 am

Aleu smiled sweetly. "And I'm glad that you finally took all my sadness and replaced it with your love. I wonder if my grandmother knew ahead of time that we would end up like this," she said.

Ice smiled. "I'll go with you if you like. We might be able to pick up some good bones from the scraps," she said playfully, nibbling Steele's ear.

Star nodded. "Well, I thought about you a lot. I missed your eyes. Back during the serum run, I remembered how sad you were when you, Jenna and Ice thought that Rosy would die," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 30th, 2012, 12:31 am

Kalu chuckled at her question "Well if she did she never said one thing about it but I like to think that we shape our own lives while certain parts might be pre-determined most of it is our choice." Kalu smiled and laid his tail over Aleu's body.

Steele smiled at her comment "That sounds like a wonderful idea spending the time with you would be the best part of the whole event." Steele let his mind wander into the future seeing him and Ice and their pups and it brought warm feelings.

Amy sighed thinking back to that moment "Yeah the three of us didn't want to loose Rosie but the thought of seeing your smiling face kept me going but when we heard what happened I almost couldn't go on I thought I'd lost you and I was going to loose my girl too." Amy whimpered wiping some tears from her eyes.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 30th, 2012, 12:38 am

Aleu sighed happily. "Well, whatever the truth, all that matters is that we're together. One thing is for sure, and that is that it will be sad when Papa returns to Nome," she said.

Ice gave her mate a loving lick. "What are you thinking about, Steele?" she asked.

Star put a paw on Amy's shoulder. "And when we and Balto got back, I commented that the humans should build a statue of Balto in honor of him," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 30th, 2012, 1:04 am

Kalu smiled as he moved and put his leg over her holding her close to him "Don't worry Aleu I'll be there for you I'll help fill the void and besides who says we can't make the trip back to see everyone when we can."

Steele looked at Ice then off into the sunrise and clouds that were closing in "Oh just what are future is going to be like." Steele tugged on his mates ear "and I think it's going to be something truly wonderful."

Amy thought back to when they came home "I got to see that you were alright and it made me fall in love with you even more and now we have each other and we're going to start a family." she giggled in excitement.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 30th, 2012, 1:12 am

Aleu nodded. "Yes, you're right, and as I have said before, I don't hate my parents like I said. I just said that in anger. I think we've all done that at times," she told him, cuddling close to him.

Star thought about his future pups. "I wonder what they will look like. I wonder if they'll look like huskies or if they will show their mixed heritage," he said.

Ice cuddled closer to Steele. "Steele, what exactly motivated you to change? Just what happened out there in the woods that brought about all this?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 31st, 2012, 6:58 pm

Kalu cuddled closely with Aleu before getting up with her "I know my love children always are meant to get angry at their parents." he chuckled once they made it back they could hear arguing between Nava and Niju.

Amy giggle as she snuggled closely to her mate "Weel the only way to know is to wait until they arrive darling. But I'm sure no matter what they'll be beautiful." Amy smiled.

Steele looked down "Well the wolf pup I became friends with taught me that friends no matter what happened in the past are still friends and you don't want to loose them." Steele stared at Ice smiling "When she died I realized that losing something you love is the worst and I didn't want to loose you."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 7:08 pm

Aleu looked down irritably as Nava and Niju continued to argue. "I just wish that this would get finished and we could move on with our lives," he said. Just then, Balto entered. "So, how are you two lovebirds?" he asked.

Star looked out the windows. "I can't wait to tell Kaltag and Nikki. They could be like the uncles to the pups, if you don't mind," he said, thinking of his teammates.

Ice smiled. "Well, Steele, I've loved you since we became adults. I'm glad to finally have that love in return. Eventually, we might even be able to have our own family," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 31st, 2012, 7:24 pm

Kalu sighed at the site of the two wolves bickering before smiling at Balto "We're doing good the time away from all of this was something both of us needed." The snow starting to fall signaling the start of winter even with it already being so cold starting to freeze the ocean.

Niju growled at Nava "We must stay to leave our home is to abandon all we know!" Niju knew that Nava had been saying that they had to follow the caribou but that would mean crossing the ocean and they didn't know how they could do that.

Amy smiled looking at Star and licked his nose "I think that would be a wonderful idea they will make great uncles for our pups." she smiled rolling onto her back and feeling Star place his head on her belly.

Steele licked Ice on her nose looking deep into her eyes "I'm glad I was able to let you know how I felt to and when we have pups I'll be the best father that I can be."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 7:35 pm

Balto nodded. "Kalu, I want you to take care of Aleu to the best of your ability, because I'm not going to be able to be around here forever. I'm going to have to return home to Nome very soon," he said.

Nava's eyes narrowed. "Aniu has given me the answer, Niju. When the sea ice breaks off and floats, we will use those to get across the sea. Remember, one of Aniu's descendants will lead us," he said.

Star moved his head up to where Amy's heart was. "I love hearing your heartbeat. I know that your parents are looking down in happiness," he said.

Ice smiled. "I know that you'll be a terrific father, Steele. You've learned so much and you'll be able to give so many wise lessons," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)