[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 31st, 2012, 7:55 pm

Kalu nodded giving a serious look in return "Don't worry Balto I will provide and protect Aleu with all that I am you have my word on that." Kalu nuzzled against his mate before taking a stand. "Enough! We follow Nava's advise me and Aleu will lead the pack across the ocean." Niju growled lunging at Kalu but he easily moved pinning Niju to the ground "All those that wish to come are welcome we will not force you."

Amy smiled the happiness they had couldn't be broken "I'm glad we have each other Star I just wonder if Aleu will be happy and if she's alright."

Steele nuzzled against Ice "I know you're going to be a wonderful mother when we have pups besides there aren't many females I know that can beat up me." Steele chuckled.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 8:09 pm

Aleu smiled as the pack started to gather around them. "I guess we have our pack, Kalu. Are you ready to be an alpha?" she asked, helping him to hold Niju down. Nava smiled. "It is done. My time is now at an end," he said.

Star laughed. "I'm sure she is. Remember, she's got wolf instincts in her. She's more likely to make it out there than we are," he said, thinking of his coming fatherhood.

Ice smiled playfully. "I don't know, Jenna got you pretty good that one time," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 31st, 2012, 8:32 pm

Kalu looked around the whole pack stepped with them he took a moment to gather himself swallowing a lump in his throat letting Niju up as he ran back as Kalu let out a howl of succession.

Amy chuckled "Yeah you're right plus she's got Balto and Kali out there with her and Kalu has spent his life in the forest." he remembered seeing Aleu when she was a newborn and couldn't believe how much she had grown.

Steele gave her a funny look "Yeah well your sister wasn't exactly playing fair.....I could've gotten the upper hand if I had really wanted to." he grumbled standing up "We should probably get back to Amy and Star so they don't start to worry."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 8:45 pm

Aleu then went up and joined Kalu, letting out her own howl and also letting the pack know that it was time to head out across the sea to a new place.

Star smiled at the thought of his niece. "I still remember when she would howl and annoy her brothers and sisters," he said, trying not to laugh.

Ice looked at Steele. "I'll race you back," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 31st, 2012, 9:03 pm

Niju ran off into he forest he wouldn't four the whole pack. Kalu walked the pack to the rocky beach the ice had formed a bridge as he motioned the pack onto the ice block. Looking back at Aleu he nuzzled close "I'll let you say what you want to your father my love." he joined the rest of the pack on the ice block as it slowly started to drift away.

Amy laughed thinking back to all the times her howl disrupted the peacefulness in the house "Yeah she did love to howl a lot and it did kill the moments when we had some quiet time alone."

Steele gave chase trying to keep up with his mate but always just a nose shy of getting ahead of her. Both of them running through the open door panting as Steele slipped on the food knocking both of them down and sliding into Amy's bed laughing when they all gathered what happened.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 9:13 pm

Aleu nodded and went to her father. "I love you, Papa. I want you to be happy and never forget me," she said. Balto nodded. "I will never forget you," he said. Aleu then went to join her mate. "I'm ready," she said.

Balto looked at them. "My time here is done. I must go back to Nome," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 31st, 2012, 9:28 pm

Kalu stood on the edge of the iceberg and yelled out to Balto "I'll keep my promise Balto and make sure you tell Jenna that Aleu's finally found a home!" Kalu then howled the rest of the pack joining in.

Jenna came down the stairs stretching her legs she'd been keeping to herself since Aleu ran away "What's with all the laughter down here?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 9:35 pm

Balto nodded and howled a goodbye as the iceberg began to float away across the sea. It was then that he began the long walk back to Nome, his mate and his owners.

Star laughed. "Steele slipped and knocked him and Ice down. It was hilarious. Also, did you know that Amy is pregnant?" he asked with delight.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » August 1st, 2012, 1:28 am

Jenna's eyes lit up and she got a look of joy on her face "Amy that's wonderful news and me and Ice are going to be aunts and Balto and Steele uncles." she tugged on Amy's ear playfully before smiling "I'm happy for both of you."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » August 1st, 2012, 1:31 am

Star smiled proudly. "You'll be a great aunt, Jenna," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)