[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

[Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Re: My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby Nukascar1 » July 31st, 2012, 7:51 pm

Ryan's eyes lazily opended as he looked around the room he was now in the pegases stood up tired from last night. He yawned as he steaped over the tankards which were previsoly full to the brim a hour ago speaking of party's where was everyone after a while of looking for something to do he decided to go outside.

He opended the door walking into the sunshine his eye's closing a bit as he moaned quietly about the sun getting into his eyes. He kept walking though the various streets stopping when he saw a pink pony with equally pink her the red colt cringed as he heard her voice the noise cutting though his skull intensifying his already painful headache.

To the side of the pink pony there was a filly a pegases to be exact however the younger seemed to be the more mature of the two.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Buffy » August 2nd, 2012, 7:40 am

Fluttershy stopped as soon as she reached Pinkie Pie, who eagerly greeted her and asking her to play. Fluttershy, having her mind still in a buzz and wondering what had happened, looked at Pinkie Pie for a moment before responding. "Oh. Play? Um... Maybe later." She said quietly, turning around to see the new pony Pinkie Pie was introducing herself to. Fluttershy quickly learned that this pony's name was Evertale, but being as shy as usual, she said nothing and simply looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

------------------------------

Thunder Runner woke up early every morning to take a quick flight before he had to go teach at the Cloudsdale Flying School. On this day, however, he had the day off, but awoke early out of habit. He went to see what he could grab for breakfast, only to realize he didn't really have anything. So off he set for Ponyville to stock up on some food. Besides, he was in need of his early morning flight anyway, so off he went to Ponyville. He loved the feeling of his powerful wings at work, the cool, gentle breeze on his face and mane, and the amazing view of the land below, not to mention the sea of clouds ahead of him. Ah, yes... It was a beautiful morning for a flight, indeed.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SophieCub » August 2nd, 2012, 10:38 am

After introducing herself to the new pony, she looked at Fluttershy who was looking down, like usual. Pinkie Pie grinned, "Oh! And this is my very good friend Fluttershy! Shes really quiet! Go say hi hi hi!" Pinkie Pie was now smiling at the quiet Fluttershy. "Don't be scared Fluttershy!" She waved her pink, fluffy tail around smiling at both Ponies. She then noticed another pony who was near by. It was a male pony, they didn't have many male friends. She wanted to introduce herself but stopped herself from going over. She knew it would be rude and awkward to leave Fluttershy and Evertale on their own. So she just sat there, looking over at the male pony and then looking back and Fluttershy. 'Control yourself' She thought to herself.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 2nd, 2012, 1:26 pm

Evertale gave a soft smile to the two ponies in front of here, nodding in thanks for the introduction. "Fluttershy..." she muttered to herself as if testing the name and how it sounded. Walking a little closer, the tiny pony moved to look at the yellow pony who was being addressed. "Uhm.... Hello Fluttershy." she greeted in a gentle tone. As she watched for a response, she realised just how shy Fluttershy was. Her name fitted her perfectly then, and as she looked at the ground, Evertale smiled to herself "Finally I meet another pony who's as shy and fearful as me... perhaps even more so?" she thought, finding comfort in this fact.

To the others she must have looked like a really young filly, even though she spoke an acted much older. In fact she was a filly, but a slightly older one, not exactly a child. Butterfly ponies were naturally smaller than average ponies, so their fragile wings could carry them. She didn't bring up the subject though and just hoped they would ask her, or pick up on her older-style mannerisms. Blinking, she turned her lilac-maned head to see Pinkie Pie, whose attention was focused on a male pony. "Why dont you ask him over here?"
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 2nd, 2012, 1:36 pm

Applejack breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Rainbow and Soarin' arrive with the carpenter pony. She walked up to him and said,
"My name's Applejack, welcome to the Apple Farm!". She smiled kindly and then continued, "As you can see, what's left of the barn is over there", she added, motioning to the pile of wood. "I heard you're the best carpenter in all Equestria, I sure darn hope so. Do you think you'll be able to build a new barn? And what price would you do it at? We're not the wealthiest of families ya see...".
---
Misty and Lavender were well on their way to Ponyville, when the entered the town, they were welcomed with the sounds of ponies busy selling and buying, chatting and working, and the smell of food from various shops. Misty grinned,
"So Lavender, any where you need to go first?".
"As a matter of fact, I need a new watering can. The gardening shop is on the otherside of Ponyville though, so if you want, you can do your shopping and we'll meet for lunch?"
, Lavender suggested.

"Good idea! I'm gonna by some bread and some cakes from the bakery, see you soon!".
"Ok, bye bye", Lavender began to walk away, waving to Misty before turning back around. Misty herself began to walk to the bakery, hoping they'd have some nice fresh loaves of bread, and her favourite chocolate cake. She trotted along, saying 'Good morning' to other ponies, even the one's she didn't know. She liked feeling friendly towards others, and anyway, alot of ponies knew her. One's from Ponyville that is.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SophieCub » August 2nd, 2012, 1:38 pm

Pinkie Pie watched the two ponies, she loved that they where being friends. Evertale seemed a nice, beautiful pony. She was so pretty, Pinkie Pie envied her. She stared at the pony in awe. Then she realized she was talking to her,"Oh Okay! I'll invite him over then! If you two don't mind?" She asked but she didn't wait for a reply. She went straight over to the male pony who was on his own. She took a deep breath and then began to jump up and down.

"Hello there! Whats you're name? I'm Pinkie Pie!" Her eyes focused on the male's eyes. He seemed quite cool, she didn't know why she hadn't noticed him before. She wriggled her tail again wondering what he was like. She loved meeting new ponies, it was so much fun to play with them and see what their personalities where like. Sadly she didn't haved good times when meeting new ponies. But she did try her best, and thats all you can really do. Well.. thats what she told herself. Then she would just put on a big smile and get on with her life. Thats how she lived her life.

She then saw another pony nearby. She decided to wait until the male talked to her. Why hadn't she noticed these ponies before? It's crazy. Well she noticed them now.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Buffy » August 2nd, 2012, 8:20 pm

Fluttershy had been staring at the ground, only looking up when Pinkie introduced her. When Evertale greeted her Fluttershy wasn't sure what to do. She kept looking to the ground, then to Evertale, then to Pinkie and then back at the ground again. She knew what she should do, but was she able to do it? She had never been good at meeting new ponies. "Um... Hello." Fluttershy said, although it sounded more like a whisper. She cleared her throat, mustered up a little bit of courage and said, "Nice to meet you." At least this time normal ponies would be able to hear her.

-------------------------------------

Thunder looked curiously as a young hyperactive pink pony approached him. He seemed confused at first, but responded anyway. "Oh, hello Pinkie Pie. Nice to meet you. I'm Thunder Runner, but please, call me Thunder." He told her with a smile. He looked around. "What happened to Sweet Apple Acres? Will I still be able to get my apples?" He asked as soon as he noticed the missing barn.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 2nd, 2012, 8:43 pm

Misty had finally got to the bakery. She said a polite good morning to the owner of the bakers and then said,
"Could I have 2 loaves of your fresh white bread and two slices of the chocolate cake please". The baker grinned,
"Ah almost knew you were gonna say that Miss, here you go". He handed over the brown bags, one with the two loaves inside and the other with the cake. Misty put them in her saddlebags.

Walking back towards Apple farm, she noticed Pinkie Pie, a pony that always invited her to parties, and a male pony. He was an older colt, and looked almost familiar. His cutie mark looked familiar. She shrugged it off however. She walked over to say hello the Pinkie Pie. "Ohai Pinkie Pie! How you doing? Not interrupting am I?". She smiled at the older colt and added, "Hi, I'm Mist Rider. But most people call me Misty".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

Ryan cringed as the high pitched pink pony's voice went straight though his skull further intesifying his headache. He rubbed the side of his head with his hoof in a attempt to Relieve some of the pain which had built up in his skull. Noticing that he may of been causing the pony some offence he put his hoof down and looked back at her straining to keep his eyes open. "Hey" he spoke giving his best attempt at a smile the pony was clearly not used to early mornings or mabye it was the afternoon he wasn't really sure.

"Ohhh ehh am Ryan"he said yawning "Sorry about that long night."he then nodded towards Thunder and Misty "hey there." He looked towards the yellow pony for a while something was strange yeah he had saw her at the flight test she had tooken quite a nasty fall. It had been a long time but he was glad that she was fine "Hey nice to met you to." He decided to not tell anymore yet anyway he could make for a fun conversation later.
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 2nd, 2012, 9:55 pm

Evertale smiled at Fluttershy in what she hoped was a reassuring way "It's lovely to meet you too" she replied in an equally quiet tone of voice. She could understand why she was so afraid, in fact the poor young pony was starting to get scared herself. "Oh my..... Pinkie, it seems you are a very popular pony!" she gasped, noticing just how many people were starting to gather around. "Uh.... hello everypony?" she squeaked. She caught the way that Pinkie had been staring at her, and wondered what she was thinking.
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)