[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Adele was watching the news. He couldn't believe it. The mane six got onto the news?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 9:28 pm

Ryan knocked on Adeles door again and st down on the steap
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 9:53 pm

Adele turned the TV off. "Come in!" He said.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Ryan advanced in "I...I need to tell her man I cant live like this anymore I love her."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Adele sighed. "Go ahead. But the bad part, right now they're trying to talk to Celestia, saw on the news bro."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 10:16 pm

"Oh Fluttershy I love you so much I'd do anything to you" he smiled falling on the floor
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 10:26 pm

Adele laughed. "Oh my gosh."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 10:32 pm

"I know what you were talking about man I....I just cant describe her." The smell of cider was on his breath "So beautiful so much to love about her." He smiled

(Hey if you want I could play RD and you could play Fluttershy
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 10:39 pm

(Nah, it's fine :) )

Adele laughed. "Oh my goodness, you drunk more cider."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 10:42 pm

"Mabye.......just mabye but shes the bestpony I know we we need to go now come on." He said getting up
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)