[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Re: Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Postby Kopalover » August 8th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Loki smiled, than sighed. "Well, I guess you should know more about me. Friend." Giving her a very compassionate look, then clearing his throat. "Let's begin."

"Throughout my entire life, everyone always loved Thor. Father always was with him and playing with him, and I was left with Mother to do some hunting. Which is when I learned that Thor would be the next leader of the pack. Everyone was so overjoyed that they forgot about me, even mother did. I was working myself since a tender age to become leader, to show I was strong enough. Yet, still I was not chosen. I don't know what happened, but everyone simply turned on me that day, like I was some animal! Which is what lead me on the road of depression. Depression turned to hate, and here we are."

Talking brought tears to his eyes, if only she couldn't see them. Looking down, she sighed again. "And you've been the only one nice enough to actually listen." Smiling at her with glazed eyes like a pup.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 8th, 2012, 4:09 pm

Mionie sat up and listened to him. She really did, following every word. She felt for Loki, he had lost all the love of everyone he was close too. He was so misunderstood that she know understood why she was so interested to find out more about him. Hesitating, she placed a paw on his shoulder.
"I feel...bad for you. The way everyone's treated you is wrong, but Loki, the way you've treated others is wrong as well. I know sorry can be the hardest word, but it can go a long way. And it's not just you who needs to apologize".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » August 8th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Loki kept his head dropped, and held back tears. "But I know my brother won't take it. He and everyone there hates me." Tears slid down his cheeks, his family hated him.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 8th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Mionie teared up, she hated seeing other's cry.
"Please don't cry Loki...and if it makes you feel better, I kinda like you. You seem nice behind the hatred. And anyway, if you explain to them how you felt, maybe they'd understand". It was then she decided Loki deserved her time and affection. She lent forward and nuzzled his head a little, "Come on, stop crying", she murmured gently.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 8th, 2012, 4:20 pm

Loki felt the female wolf nuzzle him and he almost instantly stopped, a feeling overcame him. Love? He didn't know, but whatever it was, he hoped it stayed.

*2 Months later*

Without a doubt, spring came. Yet, the only thing that changed so far was temperature. Much warmer than the winter. "Mionie, wake up." Loki nudged her, as she now slept beside him. Indeed it was love that Loki felt for Mionie. She was his best friend, and pretty much only friend. The other wolves he had accompainied left, as they were ordered to go back to their even larger pack. "I caught you a hare, and look, the colours changed on him!" Giggling as he nudged the hare closer to her muzzle. The beautiful wolf in front of him would hopefully agree to be his mate that night. Under the northern lights.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 8th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Mionie's sky blue eye's fluttered open sleepily, she inhaled, smelling food. She smiled slightly and looked up to see Loki. His words made her smile and look at the hare, she grinned and then replied,
"Thanks Loki...", she stopped to yawn before adding, "I guess the season truly has changed now". She felt a love for Loki like she did no other male wolf, and in the 2 months she had gotten to know him, she wanted to be more than friends.

She missed her other friends however, Allegra and Luna were close to her. She didn't care much for Thor or his mate. She had spent 2 months with Loki, and Allegra must feared her death so much that she had managed to keep the other's away. But now it was spring, Loki and Mionie moved out of the den next to the pool, for it was too hot. They would probably find them. Anyway, the white wolf began eating the hare happily, she left half for Loki in case he wanted anyway.

"Um, Loki. You know tomorrow? Do you think we could....or just me...go visit my old pack? I want to see Allegra, and Luna...maybe you could even work things out with Thor?"
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » August 9th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Thor nuzzled his mate. He looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry that everything is happening the way that it is. Soon, it will all be over, love," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » August 10th, 2012, 3:52 am

It was a lovely spring morning and Luna had been up early as usual. She loved the spring, perhaps it was her favourite season. But just the way everything smelled and looked gave her a warm and happy feeling inside. As soon as she woke up she had run down to the nearby lake for a drink of water, and ending up taking a bath too. After getting out she lay down in the morning light, drying off and then scratching herself to get the loose fur off of her. She was shedding her winter coat, which caused her skin to itch quite a bit. However, this was not her first spring, so she knew this was coming and had grown accustomed to it.

She had been near the lake when she spotted a hare, and wanting to improve her hunting skills, she set out to catch it. It took a little while, but she managed to catch and kill it eventually. She then headed back towards the den, the hare in her mouth, ready to give it to whatever pack member was hungry.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KingKovu44 » August 10th, 2012, 3:54 am

Meanwhile, Savage was taking a rest outside the den. He saw Luna coming and looked at her. "I see you killed prey. Nice work," he said in his menacingly deep voice.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » August 10th, 2012, 5:49 am

Luna stopped dead in her tracks when she heard what Savage had to say to her. He intimidated her a lot, and he knew it. She dropped the hare onto the ground, and looked at him. She made it obvious that the hare was for him. He had been the one to show interest in it, and so it was his. It was a known fact that omegas only ate after everyone else had eaten and was satisfied. Not wanting to hold eye contact with him any longer, she ran back into the den and lay down. She didn't fall asleep, she just lay there thinking.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)