Ni

Re: Ni

Postby SimbasMate » September 14th, 2009, 2:39 am

Do you have a picture of this lion? Lol I have never read the books.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 14th, 2009, 3:37 pm

Here comes Ni the great!
Attachments
tlk6na-2-nala`s_dare-22.jpg
Nala and Ni
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » September 14th, 2009, 9:05 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Here comes Ni the great![/quote]

Whoa, thanks for putting that up..he looks so nice! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 14th, 2009, 9:16 pm

You're welcome. ;)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » September 30th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Ni is a hero! But he kinda reminds me of Simba, maybe it's his facial expression :)

Image and he kicks sum hyena butt!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nadra » September 30th, 2009, 5:02 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]Ni is a hero! But he kinda reminds me of Simba, maybe it's his facial expression :)

Image and he kicks sum hyena butt![/quote]
Hehe, I think he's Simba's cousin. But I agree with everyone - he's really cool and nice!
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby thanigraphics » September 30th, 2009, 5:08 pm

I believe he's in some way related to Simba too, he sure has the characteristics of the Royal family, and, if he was a rogue, he'd be chased off by king Mufasa for sure!
Another question: does this story take place after Mufasa's death or before? Because Simba is not in the story, neither is Mufasa..... just wondering.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nukascar1 » September 30th, 2009, 6:12 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Yeah. I mean, Ni saved Nala! Without him, Nala wouldn't exist. xD[/quote]
and without Nala the lion king might not off existed which makes Ni saver of the lion kin
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2009, 7:30 pm

[quote="Nukascar1"][quote="Kopa23"]Yeah. I mean, Ni saved Nala! Without him, Nala wouldn't exist. xD[/quote]
and without Nala the lion king might not off existed which makes Ni saver of the lion kin[/quote]

Well, they could just remove the book at Nala would be saved. Boo. XD

[quote="thanigraphics"]I believe he's in some way related to Simba too, he sure has the characteristics of the Royal family, and, if he was a rogue, he'd be chased off by king Mufasa for sure!
Another question: does this story take place after Mufasa's death or before? Because Simba is not in the story, neither is Mufasa..... just wondering.[/quote]

This is after his death... It mentions it alot of times...

Nothing is the same after Scar became the lion king. -Nala
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 4:43 am

Ni is cool xD i like him xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters