Ask Darth Bogan

Re: Ask Darth Bogan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Not interested in that, I'm only trying to survive at this point. I've taken to hide my face behind one I can stand to look at, a Hendanyn death mask:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hendanyn_death_mask.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 4:57 pm

What's your lightsaber form?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 5:02 pm

I don't have a favorite one in particular, but I use the same one as master Yoda during my childhood.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Who was supposed to be your master?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 8:58 pm

It was Korah.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Wasn't he still a padawan before the war ended?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 9:16 pm

It was going to be like Asoka and Anakin, the council was going to assign me to him as soon as he was knighted.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 2nd, 2012, 9:16 pm

anything else?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 4th, 2012, 8:04 am

Why did you decide to turn to the Dark Side? :)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 4th, 2012, 11:36 pm

technicly I never turned, I just needed an outlet to help me cope with what I was going through with order 66, being seperated from my youngling clan and all that.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Previous

Return to Character Interaction (OT)