Uncle Max

Re: Uncle Max

Postby thanigraphics » October 1st, 2009, 10:37 pm

:lol: my dad has those days too..... but most of the time he's suffering from adhd ;)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 2nd, 2009, 8:10 am

Last night i accidentally bump into him and he had a growl at me O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 2nd, 2009, 8:14 am

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]Last night i accidentally bump into him and he had a growl at me O.o[/quote]

You bumped into Uncle Max? lol
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 2nd, 2009, 8:34 am

No i bumped into me dad and my dad had a growl at me -.- and it sounded like Uncle Max
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 9:20 am

lol I've never heard Uncle Max's voice in English. It's cuz TLK3 doesn't interest ne. :roll:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 4th, 2009, 9:29 am

I like it but not as much as TLK and SP but i like it xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2009, 9:30 am

Well, to tell the truth, I hated it. I only watched it when I was in a bad mood to laugh. The only good thing on it is that Teen Simba appeared.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 4th, 2009, 9:53 am

Teen simba is cute ^^ i liked him xD looks like a Surfer xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 10:20 am

Well, he's a Tanabi clone. Did just copied Tanabi and made him teen Simba. :roll:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 5th, 2009, 11:36 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Well, he's a Tanabi clone. Did just copied Tanabi and made him teen Simba. :roll:[/quote]

i thought Tanabi was not real -.-
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters