Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Re: Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument?

Postby NightmareMoon » October 12th, 2009, 3:57 am

Lots of musicians on the site now. ^^ Would love to hear any of your music, if you guys have links to youtube or something of you playing your music I would be thrilled to listen. :D
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 9:07 am

[quote="Nala's Mate"]Lots of musicians on the site now. ^^ Would love to hear any of your music, if you guys have links to youtube or something of you playing your music I would be thrilled to listen. :D[/quote]

Lol ill try to play somthing when i get better tho xD lol
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 12th, 2009, 12:13 pm

I play guitar :) thats it LOL

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 5:59 pm

i just started playing keyboard bout 2 weeks ago xD
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby MusicLion101 » October 12th, 2009, 6:23 pm

um.. :oops: ..this is a studio recording project that me and my friends had to do in College...we were really rushed and none of us had learn the song. Ou drummer actually learned it on the spot, in one single take (please give him props for that). I only knew half the song and the headphone mix was all wierd so playing in time was very difficult..but anyway here it is. No singing, just an instrumental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm0zieR57ks

Acuist Guitar: Me
Bass guitar: me
Drums: Lewis Hennesy
Mixing and mastering: me

I also make electronic music too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_phvab ... re=channel

Tell me what you think and don't laugh at my poor efforts :goodnight: lol
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby MusicLion101 » October 12th, 2009, 6:25 pm

[quote="MusicLion101"]um.. :oops: ..this is a studio recording project that me and my friends had to do in College...we were really rushed and none of us had learned the song. Our drummer actually learned it on the spot, in one single take (please give him props for that). I only knew half the song and the headphone mix was all wierd so playing in time was very difficult..but anyway here it is. No singing, just an instrumental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm0zieR57ks

Acoustic Guitar: Me
Bass guitar: me
Drums: Lewis Hennesy
Mixing and mastering: me

I also make electronic music too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_phvab ... re=channel

Tell me what you think and don't laugh at my poor efforts :goodnight: lol[/quote]
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 6:29 pm

i can do Techno too xD its awesome how it sounds xD Lol
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby Simba » October 12th, 2009, 6:33 pm

well, I've been planning on recording some stuff (not professionally just like on my website and maybe YouTube). but it'll be awhile cause I'm only going to have original songs for a bit, and I have to wait till Christmas to get my electric guitar to write the music to my songs. then I have to give the music, lyrics, and chord progressions to my cousin so he can right the epic bass for it lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 12th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Lol im not talented enough to record and stuff but i do anyways but its only for personal listening like for me and my family
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Re: Is anybody in a band of some sort? Or play an instrument

Postby existentialnihilist » April 16th, 2017, 10:48 am

I used to play the piano until I was about 13. Played the trumpet for 4 years but quit that as well. Currently learning the flute
Last edited by existentialnihilist on February 27th, 2018, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
existentialnihilist
of the North Gate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Den