Sarabi+Scar=Kovu?

Re: Sarabi+Scar=Kovu?

Postby dragonredvn1 » October 15th, 2012, 1:49 am

Actually No
dragonredvn1
Ahadi Ginsei

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember Who you are

Nickname(s): Sim, Zen, Ahi
Pride Points: 2

Postby Arani » October 16th, 2012, 6:11 am

Explain, perhaps? lol
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » October 16th, 2012, 6:18 am

We all know that Kovu was changed to not be Scar's son because if he were to marry his cousin Kiara, that would be incest (a big no-no for Disney), so that already disrupts this theory, but then also look at it this way:

Sarabi will have a child with the uncle of her son, and that child will marry her son's daughter, which will not only make Kovu Kiara's cousin, but as Simba's half-brother, her half-uncle as well, and... Yeah. Makes your head spin, doesn't it? XD

I hope you can see why there is no way that Kovu is Scar's and Sarabi's son. It's wrong on so many levels... :icky:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby JakAngelescu » November 27th, 2012, 7:42 pm

While I was trying to figure out why Sarabi was not featured in Lion King 2, I came across this forum where people were talking about Kovu being the son of Scar and Sarabi...
Okay, people, FIRST....
In Lion King 2, Kovu as an adult shuns from Kiara when he makes a comment about Scar, and he says "He wasn't my father, but still he was a part of me."
SECONDLY...
If Sarabi and Scar mated to have Kovu, it would have had to have been a time before Scar was thrown from Pride Rock and eaten by the Hyenas, therefore, Kovu would have to have been older than Simba in Lion King 2.
AND LASTLY...
In Lion King 2, Nuka climbs up the logs to try and kill Simba, and he screams to Zira "Mother, are you watching!? I'm doing this for you Mother!" meaning Zira is Nuka's mother, and after Nuka dies, she claw slaps Kovu and says "You killed your own brother!"
Meaning right there, Zira is Kovu's mother.... seriously??
JakAngelescu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Dark Huntress » November 30th, 2012, 7:43 pm

It's all wrong...
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby SlayerOfLight » November 30th, 2012, 7:56 pm

some people just come up with the most rediculous theories about Lion King, even while they know it's not true. they just state what their itching ears want to hear.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Scars Mate » November 30th, 2012, 8:52 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]some people just come up with the most rediculous theories about Lion King, even while they know it's not true. they just state what their itching ears want to hear.[/quote]
Exactly.

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby PrincessKiara » December 9th, 2012, 8:38 pm

[quote="Abigail Beatty"]Do you think it's possible that Kovu can be the cub of Sarabi and Scar? I mean think about it. Kovu has ear rings and body build as Sarabi's but has Scar's fur, mane and eye color, and the same nose.[/quote]

I see what you`re getting at, and although it is possible
I can`t see it happening. I don`t think Sarabi would ever mate with Scar, and in any case, it didn`t seem as if Scar was very interested in producing heirs.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby DGFone » December 10th, 2012, 8:15 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
I can`t see it happening. I don`t think Sarabi would ever mate with Scar, and in any case, it didn`t seem as if Scar was very interested in producing heirs.[/quote]

For the most part no... It wasn't until Zazu informed Scar that having a faithful queen was one of the many reasons why Mufasa was better as king than Scar. It was then that Scar decided that, for the sake of becoming immortal, he should fine the perfect lioness to use to produce a "host of little Scars". That lioness was Nala, not Sarabi. And Scar's attempts to "woo" her made her finally decide to run off and find help in removing Scar. I am using the Broadway musical as the source, and considering the script for that was written by Roger Allers, the director of The Lion King, I think it is safe to say that the musical is completely canon.

So to be honest, I don't see how Scar had enough time to produce an heir with Sarabi. By then, she was passively against him, and would never have agreed to be with Scar. Nala runs off after his first attempt at getting cubs, and returns soon after with Simba. Not a lot of time for Scar to spread his options around.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » December 10th, 2012, 11:23 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="PrincessKiara"]
I can`t see it happening. I don`t think Sarabi would ever mate with Scar, and in any case, it didn`t seem as if Scar was very interested in producing heirs.[/quote]

For the most part no... It wasn't until Zazu informed Scar that having a faithful queen was one of the many reasons why Mufasa was better as king than Scar. It was then that Scar decided that, for the sake of becoming immortal, he should fine the perfect lioness to use to produce a "host of little Scars". That lioness was Nala, not Sarabi. And Scar's attempts to "woo" her made her finally decide to run off and find help in removing Scar. I am using the Broadway musical as the source, and considering the script for that was written by Roger Allers, the director of The Lion King, I think it is safe to say that the musical is completely canon.

So to be honest, I don't see how Scar had enough time to produce an heir with Sarabi. By then, she was passively against him, and would never have agreed to be with Scar. Nala runs off after his first attempt at getting cubs, and returns soon after with Simba. Not a lot of time for Scar to spread his options around.[/quote]

I just meant that it is possible, considering it`s not like either Sarabi or Scar are sterile, so unless Scar raped her, there`s no way she could be Kovus mother. :P
Anyway, it`s probable that Scar mated with one or several lionesses in the pride before Simba returned.. why not? True, Simba and Nala returned pretty quickly, but Scar could still have mated with someone before then, either with or against their will.

In any case, we all know Zira is Kovus mother.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters