Things you should NEVER say to Mufasa.

Re: Things you should NEVER say to Mufasa.

Postby Panthera Arohanui » April 14th, 2012, 1:03 am

Hate to tell you this, but Simba's not actually your son. Sarabi lied--Scar's actually his father.
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby DGFone » April 15th, 2012, 8:47 am

There's only room for one person to live in me. And that's... me. So don't even try and get in.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Chakatheprince » September 2nd, 2012, 6:53 pm

LONG...... LIVE............. THE........ KING :melikey: :ha: :gasp: :lol: :-x :-P :sinister: :sleepykovu: :yap: :fly: :disgust5: :ohgawd: :shattered: :saywhat: :proud4: :flee: :stalker: :furious4: :bigmouth: :crazy2: :cutesimba: :awesumface: :fakeyay: :nuuuhhgirlfriend: :huh10: :tojo2: :ni2: :nod: :noogie: :disgust: :roar5: :roar4: :hmm: :rofl2: :rofl: :afraid: :kiarakopa: :horrifiedoutsiders: :horrifiedoutsiders2: :insane: :kopa2: :kopa3: :kopa3: :lol4: :grr7: :backfromthedead: :sleepyhead: :squished: :teehee: :puke2: :tired2: :tired2: :simbahuh: :unwilling: :nukalaugh: :mega: :kula: :hey6: :furious2: :hmph3: :horrified: :kopa: :joe: :mischievous: :roar: :devious: :upset2: :retro: :ecstatic: :huh3: :omg: :malka: :proudkovu: :confused2: Yeah........ alot of expressions from the gang there.
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » February 4th, 2013, 8:31 am

Zazu talks about you behind your back. And he's not saying anything good...
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby RayCat » February 5th, 2013, 12:01 am

lol ya fat beardy pleb
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Buffy » February 5th, 2013, 12:19 am

You're not nearly as cool as you think you are.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby DreamEater » February 16th, 2013, 1:41 am

Scar would make so much better of a king than you.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Buffy » February 22nd, 2013, 6:11 am

Everyone wishes Scar was the king instead. You are doing an awful job!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Meskhenet » July 25th, 2013, 12:58 am

All the lionesses deeply despise you and you didn't notice because you are so caught up in the position as king and to top it off the lionesses LOVE Scar because black manes are an attractive trend that you can not master.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Kal » July 25th, 2013, 1:04 am

Dude, themz just stars.
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters