One-eye

One-eye

Postby thanigraphics » November 2nd, 2009, 12:59 pm

Notice: Here's a link to the One-Eye Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

One eye is an evil leopard that appears in the book series "Hakuna Matata"
Akril posted a thread with a link to those books in "beyond the lion king" if you want to see.
All credits for finding the stuff go to her!

This is One-eye:

There are some more pics, he appears in the story "Monkey Mountain" and he has only one eye. He kinda reminds me of another villain with a scar.... :evil:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: One-eye

Postby daantje » November 2nd, 2009, 1:38 pm

I read the story it was the first time I saw it too. Is that hyena he is with, is that Banzai?
ImageImageImage
daantje

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kiara ^-^

Pride Points: 0

Postby Akril » November 3rd, 2009, 2:00 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]One eye is an evil leopard that appears in the book series "Hakuna Matata"
Akril posted a thread with a link to those books in "beyond the lion king" if you want to see.
All credits for finding the stuff go to her![/quote]
Thanks, but Lil_Cheetah really deserves the credit. She scanned and posted a link to all these images; all I did was pass the link on.

And yes, One-Eye is a lot like Scar. In the story he appears in, he is part of a ragtag pack of hyenas, hunting dogs and jackals, all of which have a physical handicap of some kind which would make it impossible for them to survive alone. One-Eye secretly depends on them to help him hunt, since the sight in his one good eye is deteriorating. He also got his scar from a warthog.

In a way, I felt sorry for One-Eye. While Scar wanted power and Zira wanted revenge, all One-Eye wanted was to survive. : (

[quote="daantje"]I read the story it was the first time I saw it too. Is that hyena he is with, is that Banzai?[/quote]
As the story said, that hyena is named Shriek. He is the only member of One-Eye's pack that is named.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 3rd, 2009, 2:07 am

wow he looks so awesome xD i love his design xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » November 6th, 2009, 4:32 pm

thanks for the information, that sure is a sad story. I thought he was a bad guy, but I guess he just has a sad way trying to survive. :(
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 7th, 2009, 8:13 am

Wow cool design! He looks like Scar! Could someone tell me what he did in the book? Sorry, I just can't get motivated >.<
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » November 9th, 2009, 1:02 pm

yeah I didn´t really read the book either, just checking out some pics (there are way more new characters in it) but he seems to be evil in some way? Akril do you know what he did in the book?
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Akril » November 10th, 2009, 3:26 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]yeah I didn´t really read the book either, just checking out some pics (there are way more new characters in it) but he seems to be evil in some way? Akril do you know what he did in the book?[/quote]
Okay...this is just from memory, I'm a bit too busy to look up the story at the moment:

One of the vultures of One-Eye's "pack" notices young Simba, Timon and Pumbaa (who is limping because of a hurt leg), and tells One-Eye about them. One-Eye decides to hunt them down with the help of his pack, and conceals himself in some tall grass while the jackals and hunting dogs herd the trio closer to him so he can pounce on them. Fortunately, Simba, Timon and Pumbaa manage to escape the pack, but the only place they can flee to is the eerie Monkey Mountain, a mountain shaped like a monkey's head, with a cavern forming a huge mouth. Strange, loud noises have often been heard coming from the cave, and many animals are afraid to go near it.

One-Eye and the pack chase them up the mountain, then Simba goes on ahead while Timon and Pumbaa stay behind to fight the pack off. Simba finds a monkey inside the cave, whose shrieks are greatly amplified by the shape of the cave. Simba then gets an idea. A little later, Timon, Pumbaa, One-Eye and the pack suddenly hear a tremendous roar coming from inside the cave. The pack scatters in terror and One-Eye leaps from the mountain and slinks away, alive but powerless. As it turns out, the roar was just Simba's roar amplified by the cave.

EDIT: Oh, and here's the story where One-Eye appears.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 10th, 2009, 6:43 pm

Oh, interesting story! Poor guy, you mean his eye is no more? :(
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Ushujaa » April 8th, 2010, 3:37 am

that is pretty cool, it's like a cheetah version of scar!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Next

Return to The Characters