OT-Fantasy Wolf Roleplay.

OT-Fantasy Wolf Roleplay.

Postby Songo » October 20th, 2009, 5:15 am

Plot: The Valley pack lived in exactly how it sounds, the Valley. But it wasn’t always considered a peaceful place hidden in the mountains; it once was a great lake. Aviia the Alpha female and her pack inhabited its contents once the water had disappeared and the green grass grew and trees touched the sky. Giving game and the wolves a place to call home, but they never knew why the lake was drained it the first place.

The humans drained the lake and built a dam at the beginning of the mountain range, so the water was pushed to a different spot. It traveled through a cave with a self dug river; they used the river to run their hydro electricity machine. It was the hydro electricity that pumped energy into the plant that was built on top of the dam. The plant itself was used to do experiments with uranium and other toxic or otherwise deadly chemicals.

One day the humans decided to do the biggest experiment with uranium and something went wrong. They tried to stop the chemical reaction by dropping it into the water by the dam, to at least make the explosion less damaging. The last thing they expected was the dam to break and the water to flood into the valley.

The explosion wrecked the plant and it fell into the rushing water along with the uranium and other chemical wastes, the water was flowing straight towards the wolf pack. The water trapped the valley between its grip and caught the wolf pack off guard, taking their daily hunt. The wolves ran to get to higher ground but few were fast enough, they were swept under the water. Some of them were never seen again, others had managed to climb their way out.

Most of the wolf pack was killed along with the pups and anyone else who stayed behind in the caves, the toxic water changed the wolves. Each wolf was given some sort of power and their fur color had changed or had a added mark, some grew wings and other things.

Where the rp starts: The water is slowly draining and some of the wolves managed to survive. Aviia (my charrie) is trying to regroup her pack. But there is a twist the Alpha male Drake; who was thought to be dead survived and his power ended up being pretty much evil. Joined by two others; a evil female and a evil male, they are hellbent on killing the ones that left them behind.

Characters:

Alpha female: Aviia-Power: light - Songo
Alpha male: Drake-power: darkness/Songo/Evil leader

Beta female: Kira-power:Fire -Nala's Mate
Beta male: ----Dead.

Pack Subordinates:

Male Wolf: Brad-power:Lightining & Levitate
Wolf 2: Open
Wolf 3: open
Wolf 4: open

---------------------------------------------------

Evil Wolf 1: Needs to be a male wolf- travels with Drake
Evil Wolf 2: Needs to be female wolf- Travels with Drake

Powers: They differ so if you had a mind reading power you could add that to maybe a earth power. Depending on what power you'd like you might be able to have 2.
Last edited by Songo on October 29th, 2009, 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Re: OT-Fantasy Wolf Roleplay.

Postby NightmareMoon » October 28th, 2009, 4:11 am

Bump.
Need some people to start this out with. :P
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Songo » October 28th, 2009, 4:24 am

I Know!!! xD Come on people..it'll be funnnn.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby VitanisMate » October 28th, 2009, 4:26 am

Can I be Wolf 1? :)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Songo » October 28th, 2009, 4:47 am

Well..Yeah. But what's your wolf's name and gender and possible power. xD

I just ment wolf 1 to fill it in until people joined.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby VitanisMate » October 28th, 2009, 4:55 am

Oh lol. :lol:

Um wolf name: Brad, gender is male, and power is to levitate and to fly maybe?
Last edited by VitanisMate on October 28th, 2009, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Songo » October 28th, 2009, 5:01 am

Suree. ^^.
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Postby Noxdagr » November 8th, 2009, 3:52 pm

Is it too late to join? If not, could I be wolf 2? :innocent:
Noxdagr

Pride Points: 0

Postby JungleAnimal » November 8th, 2009, 4:14 pm

I'll be Wolf 3!

Name; Zuri
Gender; Female
Power; Flying? lol
JungleAnimal

♥ i'm ur anti drug

Postby shadowdream » November 13th, 2009, 9:57 pm

i will be wolf 4

name:shadowdream
nickname:shadow
power:dark
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)