Ask Zazu

Re: Ask Zazu

Postby Noah » December 31st, 2011, 1:18 am

Yes, but it would have been okay. I have a severage package.

Do you ever feel bad being so small compared to lions?
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby TheLionPrince » December 31st, 2011, 9:46 pm

Not at all. We hornbills come in all shapes and sizes.

How do you know the lyrics of "It's a Small World" when it's an American song, and you're in Africa?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lauren » January 16th, 2012, 7:51 am

To be honest, I can't really remember how I came to know it. I can't recall too much of it. I find it kinda...easy to sing. x]

When Simba was climbing up Pride Rock in the rain right when he was about to roar, how were you feeling at the moment?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sigurd » June 29th, 2013, 7:05 pm

Hard to describe, there was a lot of feelings inside me at that moment. I was glad that we had a new king instead of horrible king Scar, and I was also surprised that Simba was alive all this time.

Do you think Simba is a better king than you espected him to be when he was a cub.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby DreamEater » July 20th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Why, certainly. He definitely has improved from that bratty little cub he was, indeed.

Do you think Kiara will shape up to be a good queen?
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Kal » July 20th, 2013, 10:11 pm

If she listens to Simba, Nala and myself, then yes!

Where are all the other hornbills?
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby Meskhenet » August 6th, 2013, 11:13 am

In the trees where all horn bills should be. We just live a little further away from Pride Rock, cats and birds are often a bad combination.

Why were you able to hold a rhinoceros but not a lion cub?
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Todd23 » September 6th, 2013, 12:12 am

Musical logic, obviously! Humans...

Would you say that your job under Scar's reign was like taking care of a child? I heard you once joked that you had to "change his diaper"...
Todd23

Pride Points: 2

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 9th, 2013, 4:17 pm

I say that about everyone who tires me---Mufasa, Simba, Scar, Timon and Pumbaa when Simba makes me watch them...
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Previous

Return to The Characters