[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Gathering Tragedies [Tsuki 1x1 unikels] — My Lion King Forum

Gathering Tragedies [Tsuki 1x1 unikels]

Re: Gathering Tragedies [Tsuki 1x1 unikels]

Postby Kipekee » September 1st, 2013, 12:09 am

[tbw]
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tsuki » September 1st, 2013, 5:24 pm

What does that mean? :lol:
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Kipekee » September 2nd, 2013, 12:28 am

[to be written :3 derp]
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tsuki » September 2nd, 2013, 12:51 pm

Oh Ok.
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » September 2nd, 2013, 10:39 pm

Sandkit padded out of Jayfeather's den, feeling satisfied on what she just learned.

[Look at this
GraystripexSandrose.png
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tsuki » September 9th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Poppykit was annoyed that everyone had appeared to have abandoned her. Thunderclan was no fun. She sighed and raised her head. She wondered what lay outside the Thunderclan camp. She quietly padded over to the enterance as quietly as she could. She didn't come across any cats until she reached the end of the tunnel where one cat was guarding. She gulped and pressed herself amoungst the thorns in order to conceal herself. The cat on guard looked away and Poppykit was able to squeeze through without being noticed.

Outside was beautiful and Poppykit gasped in surprise. The light shone through the leaves which made patterns on the forest floor. Poppykit ran on ahead, following the patterns the sun was making on the ground until she reached the lake. Her eyes widened in surprise. She had never seen so much water in her life. She was almost entranced by it and she slowly padded closer to the edge. Suddenly she heard a yowl and felt firm teeth on the scruff of her neck. She mewed in terror and tried to wriggle free.

"Stop wiggling. I'm trying to help" said a voice above her head. It was definately a cat but this cat smelt different from her clanmates. Poppykit stopped wriggling and was placed down on the sandy shore. She looked up to see a dark grey tabby she cat. The cat frowned at her.

"You're far too young to be out here. Don't you know you could have drowned?"

Poppykit's eyes widened in surprise.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Willowshine. The Riverclan Medicine Cat. I've come to ask Jayfeather for some herbs as we have low supplies. And yet I find a kit far away from her nest. I should take you back."

Poppykit blinked in surprise.

"Riverclan?"

But at the thought of going back to Thunderclan camp she mewled.

"No. Take me with you. Thunderclan is so boring. My brother and sister won't play with me."

Willowshine blinked in surprise.

"I can't take a kit away from it's mother. But let's go talk to Greystar."

She carefully picked Poppykit up by the scruff of the neck and carried her back to Thunderclan camp. When they reached the enterance, the cat on guard jumped and questioned Willowshine. Willowshine placed Poppykit down on the forest floor.

"I found this kit wandering around by the lake side while I was on my way here to speak to Jayfeather. But I suppose I had better speak to Greystar as well."

The guard nodded and stepped aside to let her through. Willowshine gave Poppykit a nudge with her paw and they both walked through the tunnel towards the camp.
Tsuki

Postby Kipekee » March 13th, 2014, 2:23 am

The light torbie kitten ran up to her sister. "Poppykit! Why did you do that?" She hissed, and Whitewing approached to give Poppykit a scolding.

Graystar slunk down the Highrock and approached Willowshine. "What's the problem, Willowshine?"

(Decided to revive this thing.)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying