[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ahadi's Reign [Open!] — My Lion King Forum

Ahadi's Reign [Open!]

Ahadi's Reign [Open!]

Postby Gemini » October 1st, 2013, 2:09 am

Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Re: Ahadi's Reign [Open!]

Postby DGFone » October 1st, 2013, 5:33 am

The silence surrounding Pride Rock in the early morning was slowly ended by a rather loud yawn emanating from a lone figure, emerging slowly from the still dark den into the yellowish glow of the scattered rays of the sun. The lone lion walked over to the edge of the behemoth of a bolder and stood there, looking over the lands as they glowed in the morning light.

Ahadi looked over the lands, still trying to wrap his mind over the fact that he was king. It wasn't too long ago that he stood here at the tip of Pride Rock to be accepted as the next king. He mostly got over that feeling, but he still had some trouble adjusting to the fact that he was in charge of all the rules and regulations that kept the lands at peace. In fact, for that matter, where was that bird, Zuzu, who normally showed up around this time to inform him that some animal somewhere wanted to complain about some mundane problem?

Looking around for his Majordomo, Ahadi didn't find her anywhere. Looking out at the Pride Lands again, he turned and walked slowly back into the den, figuring that if he had nothing to worry about right now, then he might as well enjoy this time. Entering the still dark den, he walked over to the lone figure still lying in the middle of the podium far back in the den. "Uru? Uru, you awake?"

[ooc] If we're going to get something going without Mohatu, then we should leave him out in order to avoid having to shoehorn him in afterwards. I will try to make my posts longer, which will be easier when the plot starts going: I'm not good with purple pros.[/ooc]
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby RedKite » October 1st, 2013, 12:03 pm

(when can Zira or Sarafina or Mufasa come in?)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Gemini » October 1st, 2013, 5:35 pm

OOC: RedKite: I assumed that Mufasa and Taka haven't been born yet in this scene. We could say that Sarafina is a newborn at this point... maybe you could play her mother for this scene and introduce her that way? DGFone: Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll go cross Mohatu off the sign-ups now.
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby RedKite » October 1st, 2013, 6:16 pm

(Can I make up her mother? Also, is the taka + sarafina = Nala thing going to happen? If so, Sarafina and Zira aren't alive yet.)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Gemini » October 1st, 2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: Yeah, she can just be 'Sarafina's mom' with Sarafina when she's a newborn. And we'll have to see what pairings we want to do later. I believe at this point we are waiting on Kopalover/Uru, right?
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Kopalover » October 1st, 2013, 9:35 pm

A young lionesses with a dark orange pelt lay in the back of a dark den only merely lit by the sun outside. Her red eyes fluttered at the sound of her mates voice. She lifted her head and let out a small sigh, "Ahadi!" Her soft voice gleefully exclaimed. "Good Morning, my love." She purred, smiling at her mate as his body was silhouetted by the light outside.

"I'm awake, I'm awake." Uru giggled, then realized there were no lions in the den with them. "I slept in again, didn't I?" She laughed as she stood. Her small paws went out in front of her, and she leaned into a stretch. Only seconds after did she prance over to Ahadi, and licked his cheek then proceeded to nuzzle his huge black mane.

With Ahadi and Uru as the new King and Queen, they had to produce an heir. They had tried, and tried for months on end; even before they were named. So far, no luck. She prayed that this month would be the lucky one, as she did every other month as-well. Her dreams of being a mother were slowly being crushed by reality. Even her friends were pregnant or new mothers.
Though she didn't complain, when the time is right then her cubs will come.

OOC: Sorry for it being so short >.<
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby DGFone » October 2nd, 2013, 1:49 am

Ahadi chuckled. "No, you didn't sleep in, Uru. I just woke up early. I was waiting for Zuzu to bring me some news about any trouble in the lands, but she didn't show up..." he grinned, "meaning that if I am not mistaken, the two of us have some time to spend together." He made a show of motioning around the den. "It will seem a shame to me if we spent it here in this dark and gloomy place."

The king turned at walked back out into the orange glow of the morning light, both to give Uru time to get up on her own without urging her on, as well as to demonstrate that he was not going to spend his free time in the den where the pride sleeps, and would rather wait for her to come out here than to stay in the dark hole.

As he waited for Uru to come out, Ahadi sat down at the edge of Pride Rock and scanned the lands again. Not having been born here, he was still amazed at the sight this monolith offered of the lands surrounding it. As the previous king Mohatu explained, the Pride Lands expanded to the horizon as seen from this point. Compared to the kingdom that Ahadi came from, the Pride Lands were several times larger; no doubt due to the combination of the centerpiece known as Pride Rock, and the complicated ruling system that he inherited and was now in charge of.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Kopalover » October 2nd, 2013, 9:28 pm

Uru grinned at the notion Ahadi made of them spending time. "It'll be the first time we actually have a few hours together without being interrupted!" She giggled lightly, speaking only of the truth. Both Ahadi and herself have been too busy to spend more than a few moments of peace together. She followed him eagerly out of the den with soft paws, then sat herself down beside him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Gesturing towards the Pridelands with a smile. The sunlight bounced off the morning dew and make the Pridelands shine like a diamond. The trees of many colours danced in the light breeze, and their leaves flew through the wind like butterflies. Ever since she was a cub, her daily routine included basking in the Pridelands beauty during the early hours of the morning.

Though already having a day planned out with Ahadi, Uru knew she had to visit Rafiki in the near future. To find out if this month will be the same as the last, cubs or no cubs. She knew Ahadi would most likely be stolen away for kingly duties at some point, and that would be the perfect time to do so.

"Ahadi dear," Uru paused, turning her head towards Ahadi. "Would you care to stroll the Kingdom with me?" She asked smiling, already knowing the obvious answer. Her red eyes gazed up at his electric green with delight, a smile quickly ran across her face.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby DGFone » October 3rd, 2013, 3:58 am

"Would I care to stroll with you around the lands?" Ahadi asked, looking annoyed. "Yes. Yes I would care. Because there is nothing more that I want to do other than to walk around the lands that I have to walk around every day anyways, only this time with someone jabbering next to me and slowing me down. What do you think?" He quickly flashed a smile. "Of course I wouldn't mind Uru. I'll be glad to walk with you."

Just to make sure that he didn't hurt his wife's feelings with his odd joke, he quickly gave her a nuzzle before walking down Pride Rock next to her. "You know, I honestly don't remember the last time we had the opportunity to do something like this together. First it was us learning how to become the rulers, and then it was us becoming said rulers and having to run the place... It's been a long time since we got to actually reap the rewards of what we sowed."

Ahadi looked over at Uru and saw that she was busy thinking about something. "Uru... is something on your mind?"
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying