[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ahadi's Reign [Open!] — My Lion King Forum

Ahadi's Reign [Open!]

Re: Ahadi's Reign [Open!]

Postby RedKite » October 3rd, 2013, 6:03 pm

Hidaya (sarafina's mother) wakes and stretches out happily, she washes the new-born cub gently and watches as it stumbles around, blindly sniffing it's way to it's mother and padding on her fore-leg. (Who is the dad, because in RL, there is only one male which would be Ahadi here, and the rest are females?) Hidaya smiles and closes her eyes, the cub would be a strong one yet...
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Gemini » October 6th, 2013, 5:31 am

(We don't need a father figure. You can just say that it was a rogue, or it was indeed Ahadi, or leave the issue unresolved. We could also ignore real life and say that there are other males, too. It's up to you, really.)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Kopalover » October 7th, 2013, 12:42 am

Uru nodded at Ahadi's remarks of never seeing each other. Though saddening, she knew it had to be done. In time, they would have much more time once the Pridelands calmed down from her father's passing. Days like this would come much more in time, and that's what she was looking forward too. Her future was what she wanted to see most.

When Ahadi asked her what was on her mind, she looked away from him. "I-uh-I.." She stuttered attempting to cover up her worries of making heirs. Uru sighed, and realized there was no point in lying. "Honestly, I'm worried I'm unable or incapable of making you and the Pridelands an heir to the throne." Her voice weakened, and she dropped her head in shame.

(Sorry for short response, didn't know what else to add ^^)
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby DGFone » October 7th, 2013, 8:41 am

Ahadi stopped walking momentarily, perplexed at Uru's remarks. "Hey, it's going to be okay. We've got plenty of time still." Truth be told, he wasn't as worried about this as his wife was, but not due to some inner strength or confidence. Instead, his work simply left him too often preoccupied with other matters to put in any serious thoughts about the matter. "The more you worry about it, the more it will come true, so try to relax." The king gave his queen a quick nuzzle for comfort. "When we'll be ready, everything will work out like it did before. What's there to worry about?"

Taking in a breath of fresh air, Ahadi grinned. "I thought we didn't want to spend this time worrying about things, but to relax for once. Come on!" He took off on a run down Pride Rock, knowing that Uru won't be too far behind.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kopalover » October 9th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Uru had a soft smile across her face from Ahadi's words. He was so wise, and knew exactly what to say each time she was upset. Ahadi had an explanation for everything that went on, from personal problems to why the sky is blue. "Ahadi-" The young lioness paused, "Where would I be without you, love!" She softly asks, then giggled at her remarks.

When Ahadi bolted away from her, she had to chase him. The lioness inside of her went full force as she caught up to him. She turned and smiled, then bolted ahead of him. A deep pond seemed like my was coming closer and closer with each stride. "Bet you can't do this, Ahadi!" Uru yelled behind her at her husband, and dove into the pond feet first.

Staying underwater for a few moments, holding a deep breath, then floated to the top. The cool water seeped into her fur and caressed her skin.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby DGFone » October 10th, 2013, 7:20 am

Ahadi grunted to himself playfully as Uru easily overtook him and ran towards a pond. He saw her dive in, and ran on faster, but stopped at the water's edge when Uru didn't surface. He scanned the surface rapidly, worried that he will have to dive in and rescue his wife, something odd because he knew that she was a decent swimmer.

His worry ended when he saw Uru surface, looking very pleased with herself and very much tranquil. Seeing that he was just being paranoid, the king grinned again and followed Uru into the pool, although gently wading in instead of diving in.

Swimming over to the queen, Ahadi gently pushed her down so that he can get close to her. "Next time, I won't let you get ahead," he teased. As the king of the Pride Lands, he wasn't supposed to be slower, or at least, that's what his personal pride told him.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Kopalover » October 19th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Uru laughed off Ahadi's comment. "I've been training my entire life to be fasy, darling. I don't think that will happen!" She winked, then dunked her head back under the water.
She opened her eyes and watched the small fish and water mammals swim about with their own daily routines, much like mammals did on land. Uru wondered if they have monarchy down beneath, like they did. Realizing she was just being silly, she laughed it off and brought herself back up beside Ahadi.

"Cold today, isn't it?" Ury wondered, looking around the sky for any signs of dark clouds and gloomy skies. The only one she caught had to be miles away from here. "Odd." She pondered.
Turning to Ahadi, she took some water into her mouth then squirted it into his face. "All clean." Giggling at her own joke.

(Sorry for the late reply. I've been really really busy lately :( )
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby DGFone » October 23rd, 2013, 6:34 am

"No... it's not very cold today." Ahadi was about to ask what Uru meant by it when he got a muzzle-load of water on his face. "Uru! That was not nice!" He quickly shoved his wife underwater for her stunt and quickly left the pool before she could recover and do something else to him. Stepping out of the water, the king shook himself as dry as he can before lying down on the soft ground, but a ways away from the water's edge. Just in case.

"You gonna remain there for the rest of the day?" Ahadi teased as he waited for Uru to join him. "I thought you were the one who complained about the cold, you know."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Gemini » June 23rd, 2014, 9:20 pm

(Bumping this, since nobody seems to have heard from Kopalover)
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying