Ask Simba

Re: Ask Simba

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 9th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Uh...no.

Hey what's it like to be nude 24/7 in such a gorgeous body, dude?!
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 9th, 2013, 4:51 pm

.... What stuff are you on, human? -.-

Are you a furball?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Luken » October 9th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Well yes i guess i am kind of a furball 8-)

Simba what would you do to Kovu if he try to kill you ?
Luken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 10th, 2013, 1:02 am

Try to tell him he's forgotten who he is

BTW you didn't answer my question
Animal of the Wild

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 10th, 2013, 1:03 am

[quote="Nicholas"].... What stuff are you on, human? -.-

Are you a furball?[/quote]

You just look so good as an adult...so naked...

ugh, just tell me what it's like to be you. And if you tell me it's being like fully clothed, that might change my mind.
Animal of the Wild

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 10th, 2013, 12:28 pm

You are either very sick in the mind, or just plain stupid. I really am not naked since I'm covered with fur over all of my body.

Simba, are you an Elton John fan?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Kiburi » October 10th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Why yes, I am! He actually held a concert a few years ago at the Pride Rock Bandshell.

Who is your least favorite music artist, Simba?
Kiburi
A waffle is like

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby juhouh » October 10th, 2013, 5:32 pm

I think it's that singer from The Black Satans

How was your day today?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Luken » October 11th, 2013, 3:19 am

Rather boring as most of the lioness have to go out for the hunt so i end up having to do the cub sitting... At least they brought back a kill that is large enough to feed everyone in the pride. Besides that nothing really is going on in the pridelands, also had to listen to Zazu's morning report then i made him watch the cubs.. It good to be king

Simba do you like watching the cubs when the lioness go hunting ?
Luken

Pride Points: 2

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 11th, 2013, 10:42 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]You are either very sick in the mind, or just plain stupid. I really am not naked since I'm covered with fur over all of my body.

Simba, are you an Elton John fan?[/quote]

Yes you are naked cause you go swimming in your fur...
Animal of the Wild

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters