6%
Simba
13%

Total votes : 121

Re: strength

Postby DGFone » October 7th, 2013, 7:10 am

[quote="Regulus"]
But, I think Simba had to be aggressive.[/quote]

Also, I have no doubt that Simba knew that he wasn't much good in fighting. What do you do when you are outclassed? Bluff. Simba had to try and convince Scar, an underweight and weak lion, to go down without a fight and leave, because against Simba, Scar still has a very serious chance of winning. Obviously, asking Scar to simply leave wouldn't work, so Simba had to compensate for his lack of skill with plenty of bravado.

I think it only worked against Scar, who being the weak lion he is, and not knowing Simba's skill, has no choice but to call on Simba and only fight when cornered. I have no doubt that a lion like Mufasa, if going up against Simba, would simply charge and get it over with.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 7th, 2013, 4:19 pm

What I don't get is how Simba just went up against Nala earlier when he'd never even fought before.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby DGFone » October 7th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Simba still have some instinct in him that enables him that allows him to take Nala's attention away from Pumbaa, but he did lose very quickly in the end, thus proving that instinct can only take you so far.

After all: anyone knows how to throw a punch. Now go up against a professional boxer.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 10th, 2013, 1:05 am

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Flip_FTW"]Simba does seem more aggressive than Muffy, though...[/quote]

Oh, yes. That, I agree with. :
.[/quote]

What are you talking about?

Mufasa clearly had more of a temper...
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby KingCub » October 10th, 2013, 1:11 am

^^
I think Mufasa did have more of a temper, but Simba was always more aggressive. Mufasa never really lost his cool, even when talking to Scar.
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Claws » October 10th, 2013, 3:38 am

Well I think it would actually depend on te kind of strenght since, fine, Mufasa had more of a well-muscled body while Simba and scar were more like normal lions, scar being a little more weak. But from another point of view, Simba was the last lion standing, I mean, he overcame so many obstacles and got his right place in the circle of blablah, even tho Mufasa really did a good job when he was rescuing Simba, TWICE... I somehow think Mufasa might have more physical strenght, but he wasn't just able to use it to save himself from his fate, maybe it was just the shock of seeing the path things took, like ou're being betrayed by your own brother and all, and I would then have to say Simba could use his strenght on the right moment, with that rush of adrenaline he had when he avoided death... Not sure about Scar tbh.
Claws
Imitation of Life

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 11th, 2013, 11:34 am

Simba gets pwned by a Nala, and lionesses weight much lighter then a male lion. And Scar knocked Sarabi out (who is probably much heavier then nala as an adult) in only one hit. Simba should be terribly ashamed of himself... Even Kimba the white lion as a little cub could probably overpower adult Simba.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby juhouh » October 11th, 2013, 6:15 pm

That bug diet is a bad idea for your muscles :P
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SlayerOfLight » October 11th, 2013, 6:20 pm

You sure? Science has proven that bugs have lots of protein.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby RedKite » October 11th, 2013, 6:44 pm

Physically --> Mufasa
Mentally --> Scar
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters