OT - CSI: NY RP

OT - CSI: NY RP

Postby JaguarOne » November 2nd, 2009, 3:21 pm

Hey all, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in an RP set in the world of CSI:NY? It'd follow the men and women of the NYPD Crime Scene Unit as they worked to piece together evidence and solve crimes that have been committed in the five boroughs to ensure justice for those who need it most: The victims.
JaguarOne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Washington, DC - A Capital City

Pride Points: 1

Re: OT - CSI: NY RP

Postby LionPrincess » November 22nd, 2009, 10:21 pm

OMG i love this idea, why didnt i think of that :( well if you start it i would LOVE to join as a character i make and not one of the CSI's from the show x
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)